|Read FAQ before asking any question!
By utilizing this site and/or accessing any pages from this server, you agree to the rules listed below.
This site may change these rules at any given time.
- Respect staff members at all given times.
- No aggressive behavior, flaming, defamation, advertising, requesting, pictures and text which include racism/nudity/sexism/religion or foul language in Personal Messages.
- No query regarding ranks, if we feel like you deserve it you will be promoted.
- No request for username change.
- You must maintain a ratio above 1.0.
- Ratio below 0.3 will not be able to download any torrent.
- Cheating is not allowed, if either we or our system finds out you'll receive an immediate ban.
- No other language than English.
- No aggressive behavior, flaming or defamation
- No systematic foul language (and none at all in the titles).
- No links towards nor posting of any warez, serials, cracks, trackers,movie/tv stream or money-making sites.
- No advertising.
- [Mentioning any other site than the ones listed above is allowed as long as youre not promoting it.]
- No requesting of downloads.
- No questions about when anything will be uploaded.
- No discussing in the forum when you disagree with a decision made by a staff member, contact that staff member or any higher staff member discuss the decision.
- No pictures with racism/nudity/sexism/religion are to be posted in the forum.
- [If you really need to post it, only post the link with a **18+** tag around it.]
- Use the search before posting anything, your thread will get locked if you dont.
- We advise you not to write any contact details e.g. address, email address or IP on the forum or in your profile for your own privacy.
- Whenever you have something to add and there hasnt been made a new post, use the edit function. This means no bumping as well.
- Posting in CAPS LOCK is very often taken as screaming and is therefore not appreciated. Nor is posting entire posts in a very huge size.
- Please ensure all threads are posted in the correct section!
- Do not use any avatar that may cause members to confuse you as a staff member.
- Your avatar may not include any racism/nudity/sexism/religion or something which is easily taken as an offence.
[If you're in doubt whether something is appropriate or not feel free to message a staff member.]
- Maximum sizes are 150[width]x300[height].
Scenetime With Simple Rules . Enjoy and Seed back